Our gîte (holiday home) with swimming pool is located in the quiet and hilly landscape in the hamlet Les Monts, of the village La Crouzille. The terrain is more than 13.000 m2 and is suitable for those seeking tranquillity, but also for families with kids for the quiet location and the fence around the swimming area. The holiday home has resided in the middle of France, nearby Saint Eloy les Mines, Montlucon, Clermont-Ferrand, Vichy and Moulins.
The territory is majorly enclosed with trees and bushes, reducing the wind. From the holiday home, at the swimming pool and at several places at the territory you can enjoy the scenic landscape of Puy de Dôme. At various locations on the territory, we have created seats to enjoy the quietness, area and the view.
The swimming pool has a swimming section of 13 by 4,5 meters and a shallow play section of 8 by 3 meters, where the bottom slopes in steps. Herewith, the pool is enjoyable for all ages.
The garden is equipped with a sandbox for the little ones and a swing for the taller kids. Kids can also play in the wilderness of the territory. In this area, there are various small paths where you can enjoy nature to the fullest.
Since December 2019, we, Caroline Ringnalda and Jacob Dijkstra, became the new owner of the holiday home. We’re enthusiastic to run the holiday home and will make various upgrades. We enjoy life every day here, and we would like to share this experience with you at Gîte Puy de La Crouzille. As soon as upgrades have happened to the holiday home, we will update the photo’s on the website. However, we already want to give you the opportunity to view and book our holiday home with swimming pool.
In connection with the coronavirus COVID-10, we have decided to set special and flexible rental conditions for the still available weeks. After the time of restrictions, most of you would like to enjoy a nice holiday.
These special conditions are:
- You can cancel without costs up to 14 days before the arrival date!
- You pay a one-off amount as an advance (the down payment) which you will receive back in the event of cancellation due to the above code Orange or code Red!
- If there are no restrictions 14 days in advance, you have also pay the rest of the travel sum
- In order not to run any risk, you can take out an All-Risk cancellation insurance that offers 75% coverage if the travel advice is changed from code Green or code Yellow to code Orange or code Red.
Services at Gîte Puy de La Crouzille
- hosts from up to 6 people*
- Bedroom with two single beds with a topper
- Bedroom with two single beds and a twinbed
- Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and washing machine.
- Kitchen with coffee machine and kettle.
- Tableware & Cutlery
- Fridge with freeze compartment
- Large fridge/freezer downstairs
- Gas hubs, microwave and mini oven
- Own terras outside the gîte
- 82m2 swimming pool**
- Terras with BBQ at the pool
- Radio (with Bluetooth)
- TV (French channels & Chromecast)
* = In consultation, we can host up to 12 people.
** = Our swimming pool will be filled in June and remains open until the end of September. This depends on the weather.
The gîte is not suitable for people with walking difficulties and/or dependent on a wheelchair.
Pictures of Gite Puy de La Crouzille
We made a video of the MTB and hiking trails on May 10, 2020. You can start this by clicking on the link. https://youtu.be/SkcO14h4HU0
Environment Auvergne Puy de Dome
The gîte is located at a height of 600 meters, with a view over the grand landscape. The highest point in the area is Puy de Dome with its 1.464 meters. In close proximity, cyclists can climb up to 400 altimeters. The Puys are extinguished vulcanos, and together they form the central massive of France.
Explore the Auvergne, the fiery land with its 80 Puys, who created the raw and pure landscape thousands of years ago. The largest Puy, Puy de Dôme can be climbed with a mini train. For sports enthusiasts, cyclists, hitchhikers, fishers and those seeking tranquillity will find here their paradise. With many forests, lakes and country roads you can escape the daily buzz in a well kept French hidden gem, the Auvergne!
Points of interest; Gorges de Sioule (swimming /kayaking), donkey rides, balloon flights, castles and cascades. Shopping in Moulins, Montluçon and Clermont-Ferrand, Riom. The largest French oak forest La Forêt de Tronçais and various sheep farms where you can purchase delicious local produced cheeses. And loads of options to explore the area by regular bike or MTB.
For cyclists and mountain bikers, we have GPX files available for beautiful rides in the area with various distances and altimeters. If desired, we can guide you and share the best tips and tricks on the way.
For more information regarding the area, check the website www.auvergne-tourisme.info.
View our prices in the calendar below. The rental prices differ from €350,00 to €650,00 per week. This depends on high- and low season and holiday periods. A reservation is final as soon as we have received the down payment (35%).
Included in the price: final cleaning, electricity and water (regular usage), wifi, usage of the pool when opened.
The arrival and departure day for the months of July and August is Saturday (arrival after 2 pm, departure before 11 am). For other months the arrival and departure day are free of choice.
Additionals at Gîte Puy de La Crouzille
- TOURIST TAX: Tourist tax is € 1,00 per person per night.
- DEPOSIT: The deposit is € 250,00. You will receive the entire deposit back at the end of your holiday if no deductions for damage to the holiday home or it’s are furniture required.
- RENTAL LINEN PACKAGE: The rental of the linen package is € 5,00 per person per week. The linen package consists out of kitchen towels, tea towels and bedding. This is optional to the rent.
- RENTAL TOWELS AND BEACH TOWELS: 4 towels and 2 beach towels for € 6,00 per person per week.
- PETS: When you bring a pet, we will charge a surtax of € 50,00 per week. Maximum of 2 pets.
Discounts at Gîte Puy de La Crouzille
- Last minute bookers receive 10% discount when they make a reservation with maximum 30 days prior the arrival date.